How it works?
After placing the dishes in the dishwasher’s water tub, a mix of hot water and special detergent will be used to clean the dishes. During the operation, a high pressure stream of water loosens up the food left on the dishes, flushes it off, and rinses the surface. The wash water is then pumped out of the dishwasher. Finally, a heater is used to speed up the drying process.
Tips for using Dishwasher:
- The dishes must set in the rack in a vertical position so that wash off food particles can fall into the sump and drying properly.
- Periodically, clean the seal door and spray arms for maintenance purposes
- Before setting the dishes in the racks, clean them with paper towel to increase the efficiency of wash
Dishwasher are complex appliances which ease people’s lives by saving their time and effort for washing the dishes. This machines however can breakdown during their lifetime and that’s where it put you in trouble. From poorly cycle washes to leakages or not working at all, Alpha appliance services, has been assisting people with their dishwasher for many years. Our technicians are licenced and experienced with different dishwasher brands and can repair any problems associated with them. Our same day service will make your dishwasher working in the shortest time.
Frequent Problems with dishwashers:
- Dishwasher wont start
- Dishwasher wont clean dishes properly
- Water is not entering the dishwasher
- Dishwasher runs continuously
- Dishwasher motor wont turn
- Dishwasher wont dry dishes
- There is water in the tub at the end of cycles
- Low water level
- Dishwasher overfills
- Dishwasher is noisy
Brands we repair:
- Fisher & Paykel
- General Electric ( GE )
- Magic Chef
- And more